The Sutherland Cranial College maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including any text, images, audio and video without the written permission of The Sutherland Cranial College. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and The Sutherland Cranial College is superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of The Sutherland Cranial College. The Sutherland Cranial College neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with The Sutherland Cranial College.
- While The Sutherland Cranial College uses all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, The Sutherland Cranial College makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Sutherland Cranial College assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Neither The Sutherland Cranial College nor any other party involved in hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by The Sutherland Cranial College or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used by permission of, The Sutherland Cranial College. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The Sutherland Cranial College has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although The Sutherland Cranial College may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, The Sutherland Cranial College is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations not for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Sutherland Cranial College will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing The Sutherland Cranial College to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- The Sutherland Cranial College may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review these current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.