We are a busy, modern clinic based in Cheadle, Cheshire. We are on the borders between Cheshire/Manchester/Stockport. It’s a great place to live and work with access to the cosmopolitan city of Manchester but with the countryside of Cheshire, Macclesfield and Derbyshire, on the doorstep too.
Days: Flexible, 1.5 -2, with scope to build.
We are looking to fill 2 associate positions, one for a paediatric osteopath and one a general osteopath. New Graduates are very welcome.
Who we are looking for:
- Friendly yet professional, who genuinely cares and goes the extra mile for patients. Is diligent and conscientious.
- Paediatric osteopath: experience of treating babies and children. Cranial osteopathy and treatment pre/post natally a bonus
- Experienced and new graduates welcome
- Confident and varied structural skills
- Cranial osteopathy a bonus but not essential
- Happy to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Committed to working as a team to build your own list and the clinic as a whole
What we can offer you:
- A great team of experienced osteopaths. We have years of experience and a wealth of knowledge in paediatrics, pre and postnatal care, sports injuries, ergonomics and more, to share and grow.
- Good pay percentage split
- Rehab suite to use for specific exercise sessions or to integrate into your treatments. We run online booking and exercise prescription packages too for yours and the patients’ convenience.
- As much / as little support as you need / want
- Chance to work in a highly respected clinic within the local community (almost 140 5 star google reviews)
We’d love to hear from you:
Please send your CV to the contact details below.
We look forward to meeting you.
In the meantime check us out on www.cheadleosteopathy.co.uk, on facebook and instagram @cheadleosteopathy
Gemma, Cyril, Rob and Team