Rule of the Artery: Using it in Practice
This day is aimed at helping anyone who has taken the Rule of the Artery course and who would like to get more experience and understanding on how to help their patients.
Take a moment to consider these questions:
- Do you work with the circulation with just a few of your patients, but would like to use it more often – if you had more ability?
- Did you find the course you attended intriguing but never developed the confidence to use the approach very much with your patients?
- Do you use this approach quite often, but you now have further questions you would like to ask the faculty?
- Do you wish to deepen your skills of directly working with the arteries, veins and lymphatic system?
- Would you like to refresh your knowledge gained on the Rule of the Artery course so that it is “more at your fingertips” in your clinic?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then this ‘Rule of the Artery in Practice’ day is designed ‘just for you’. On the day, we will be helping you to be able to use the knowledge of working directly with the circulation to help patients as much as possible. We will be having the whole U.K. faculty there to help you at the tables, to ensure your skills and your knowledge will be ready to increase your therapeutic skills in this manner.
We look forward to seeing you.
- We will be revising aspects of the course with questions and answers to/from the faculty.
- Much of the day will be ‘hands on-at the tables’ with close tutor guidance, to maximise your skills at helping your patients.
|Eligibility:||Rule of the Artery: Level 1 (minimum)|
Book Your Course
Forthcoming opportunities to take Rule of the Artery: Part 1
Prices in euros for UK courses and sterling for German and Spanish courses are approximate and for reference only.