This day is aimed at helping anyone who has taken the Rule of the Artery course and who would like to get more experience and understanding on how to help their patients. Take a moment to consider these questions:
- Do you work with the circulation with just a few of your patients, but would like to use it more often – if you had more ability?
- Did you find the course you attended intriguing but never developed the confidence to use the approach very much with your patients?
- Do you use this approach quite often, but you now have further questions you would like to ask the faculty?
- Do you wish to deepen your skills of directly working with the arteries, veins and lymphatic system?
- Would you like to refresh your knowledge gained on the Rule of the Artery course so that it is “more at your fingertips” in your clinic?
- We will be revising aspects of the course with questions and answers to/from the faculty.
- Much of the day will be ‘hands on-at the tables’ with close tutor guidance, to maximise your skills at helping your patients.
* This course is not run or managed by the University College of Osteopathy, and the University College of Osteopathy does not in any way endorse the course content of any external provider.