This will be a spacious exploration of the nervous system. Neurological dysfunction and conditions feature greatly in our clinical work and this is especially the case in paediatric practice. The focus of this course is how to approach the nervous system in a fundamental way with reference to both current and historical ideas of neurological function. The following areas will be considered:
- Attaining stillness and grounding during palpation of the nervous system. It is within stillness that potency resides and when the treatment happens. The placement of attention.
- The pineal and its relationship to the tent, the pineal shift.
- The relations of the clivus and the central importance of the SBS, How do we assess and treat compression?
- The electromagnetic field and potency.
- The suspension of the cord within the spinal canal, the cervical and lumbar expansions.
- Listening posts for the central autonomic network.
|Eligibility:||Module 2 + 2 Pathway courses|
|Price:||£390* (non-res) £490* (res)|
|Lecturer:||Kok Weng Lim|
*£50 discount available to paid Members and Fellows
Hawkwood College accommodation
Please be aware that accommodation at Hawkwood will be in shared rooms (single sex). Some single rooms are available on a first-come-first-served basis and will carry a supplement. Requesting a single room is not a guarantee that one will be provided.
What our students say about other SCCO short courses
“Very friendly comfortable environment to learn, practical sessions were brilliant and all the table tutors were excellent allowing you to explore the skills with great support. Lectures were really inspiring and informative.” ~ Rule of the Artery
“It was one of the most inspiring courses I have had the pleasure to be part of.” ~ Power of Presence
“Great course, topic and application was cutting edge.” ~ Potency of Water